(I just can't get enough of his big brown eyes! Another pic of our handsome boy!)

We were driving in the car yesterday and Garrett as usual was keeping me quite entertained with his chatter and singing. There was a slow country song playing on the radio. It ended and on came an upbeat, quicker tempo song. From the back seat I hear Garrett say something. Let me relay our conversation...
Garrett: (I *think he is saying) "Song like a tissue again!"
Me: Song like a tissue again?
Garrett: No, song like a tissue again!
Me: Huh? Song like a TISSUE again?
(By now he is getting frustrated with me)
Garrett: NO! Song like a TISSUE again! Momma, look at me... Like this!
(I look in the rear view mirror and he has his little cheeks sucked in and is puckering up and making big smacking kisses.)
Me: A song like you KISS to?
Garrett: YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
He has associated slow songs with kissing. My son thinks that slow songs are for kissing to! Now where on earth did he come up with that? Needless to say I was cracking up! Kids say the darndest things!

1 comment:
ok reading it makes it sooo much funnier!! LOL!
see you tomorrow! :)
Post a Comment