



The other night I was trying to organize Garrett's bookshelf and put away all of his books. He had so much fun pulling ALL of them off and looking at them. Well he comes walking into his room with a Chocolate face and holding a picture frame that lives on the mantle above our fireplace. This means he climbed up onto our coffee table that I have pushed against the hearth so we can have more room in the living room to play and got the picture frame down. He was so proud of himself. And he was giggling at the picture. It is a picture of Brandon and I on the beach in Florida. How could I take it away from him? But I especially thought the Chocolate face was priceless. A face only a mother can love! I have NO idea how he got it on his nose. I think the few pieces I gave him must have melted in his hand and then he licked his hand clean? Suprisingly I havent found chocolate fingerprints on any of our furniture. So far So good!

No comments:
Post a Comment