LOLOLOLOLOL That is TOO cute! Happy birthday Pirate Garret! WOW, 4... they're all growing up, aren't they? I tell you, that little girl needs a brick! LOL! Love you:)
Tell G we said HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe it! I wished that I could made time stand still for just a couple of years so that they wouldn't get big so quick! they are cute as a button, and yes, we do need to catch up! i've been so busy with trying to get school stuff together and ready, so i'll try to get on the messenger soon! love yall and miss yall and thank you so much for the prayers! :)
3 comments:
LOLOLOLOLOL
That is TOO cute! Happy birthday Pirate Garret! WOW, 4... they're all growing up, aren't they? I tell you, that little girl needs a brick! LOL! Love you:)
Tell G we said HAPPY 4th BIRTHDAY!!!! I can't believe it! I wished that I could made time stand still for just a couple of years so that they wouldn't get big so quick! they are cute as a button, and yes, we do need to catch up! i've been so busy with trying to get school stuff together and ready, so i'll try to get on the messenger soon! love yall and miss yall and thank you so much for the prayers! :)
wish we could be there today!!! we are all sick! :( anyways, i hope that yall have a wonderful time and he has a very happy fun birthday!!!
Post a Comment