


Garrett is going to be a BIG BROTHER! We let him spread the news to our families by wearing his new big brother t shirt! First to my parents via web cam, then to Brandon's side of the family on Thanksgiving day! We waited to see who would notice his shirt first, and uncle Wesley won! But apparently Aunt "Sissy" (as Garrett dubbed Jennifer) knew as soon as I walked in the door. I must have that glow already. LOL! We are very excited. I am seven weeks along and I will have my first ultra sound next week! Please pray that the little bit of morning sickness that I have been experiencing off and on for the last two weeks subsides so I can enjoy this pregnancy as much as the last, and so that I am able to keep up with our very busy 2 year old! Our little "soccer player" is due July 17th 2007! We are still on the fence (ok, well I am on the fence) about finding out the gender but we will keep you posted!

4 comments:
Ya-HOOOO, Heather told me before she found out that she was, but said you hadn't told the folks yet. I know they are as excited as we are. I feel sorry for them because we will be with Heather by the time she delivers. (Prayerfully). Anyways what fun! Looking forward to seeing you grow.
Rhonda
Congratulations Sarah, Brandon and Garrett! I can't wait to meet your new little bundle of joy!
I'm couldn't be anymore thrilled for yall than I already am! You know finding out the sex doesn't mean that you still won't get a big surprise in the end :) i know first hand! haha! i hope you do feel better, but girls "supposedly" make you have more morning sickness! i know i was sick as a dog for the 1st 20 weeks! good luck, love ya!
Congrats!! We are so happy for you!
Love,
Mary & John Burns
Post a Comment