

I took Garrett to have his easter portraits taken. That's not exactly an easy task with a toddler! Gone are the days when he would just sit there and smile on cue and every picture would turn out perfect! Now he is more interested in showing the photographer how to use her camera (He is an expert) and playing catch with her. He would throw any prop she handed him to her and then promptly get up from his pose and run to retrieve the prop so he could throw it again! She had her work cut out for her! He wouldn't sit still. But I am happy with the few good shots that we got! We might take Garrett to get his pictures taken with the Easter Bunny at the mall this weekend once Gramma, Uncle Gabe, and Uncle Micah get here. I don't know how much Garrett will like it though. Here is Garrett's Picture with the Easter Bunny last year. He wasnt too sure about it then! And look how little he was!

2 comments:
Love the new easter pics!
Love,
CK&M
Those pictures are just too cute!
Hugs to all!
The King's
Post a Comment