

Oh goodness this is addicting! Digital Scrapbooking is so much fun! I have been messing around with it for a day now. What a fun and creative way to share my photos with everyone! Stay tuned, more to come!
♥ Brandon, Sarah, Garrett Bradyn & Avery Laikyn! ♥
2 comments:
Hello 3Hendos,
It is always so much fun to view your blog. I feel like i am a part of your life, and get to watch Garrett grow before my very eyes. Sarah you are so creative. We are drying out here alittle in Fort Bragg, which is so nice. Shannon is having trouble with her blog in Germany, we thank you for your prayers as we really believe she is where God wants her.
Blessings to the 3Hendos, from the Fort Bragg Rays.
Hey Bragasa! Thanks for the message. The website is updated..well kinda...no pictures yet. I see your little man got his hair cut. ;) I love the digital scrapbooking pictures it looks really good on the site. Chater. k
Post a Comment