

I know I have posted in the past that our boy can boogie but let me tell you about the moves he has when playing his guitar! He shakes it! We love that he loves music and enjoys dancing. It gives us good excuse to boogie with him and be as goofy as we want. He gets a kick out of watching us. I will try posting a link for a video of Garrett dancing! Hopefully it works for me!
Ok it is working but the video is sideways for whatever reason so you will just have to tilt your head to see it! :o) Make sure your volume is up.
To view video just Click on the title Our Musician at the top of this entry and it will direct you to putfile which is the webhost for our video file. It will take a few seconds for the video to load. Enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment