Thursday, October 23, 2008

The kidlets in action

Just a few random videos from the past couple of months. They make us laugh every time we watch them. Stinkin' cute kids... I'm undeniably biased! Another boy in Garrett's class taught him to hit himself on the head in order to render laughs... I am not too sure why 4 year olds think its funny but nonetheless he has picked it up and taught Avery to do the same.(Let me know if these make the blog load slowly for you!)



4 comments:

♥ Leia Everett-Reeves ♥ said...

LMBO!!!! I love it! the bubba and oww!! soo cute!!
d says sissy and ball alot! LOL

Anonymous said...

You go G. Nicolas is saying Hi right now. I cannot believe he can say the Pledge of Allegiance. Hi-Five! Avery is too cute. Peek-a-boo!
Love your red walls.

Hill Family said...

love it Sarah, they remind me all to much of N and K... we have got to get those kids together before they are grown..love ya... miss ya

igloodwellerz said...

OMG!!! how cute. The one of Garret saying the pledge had both miah and I cracking up. LOLOL:D