Thursday, April 17, 2008

How to break a momma's heart...

Step 1. Pop Awake just as your mommy is putting you down with frantic fear in your eyes at the very thought of being in the dreaded crib.

Step 2. Sit up and holler "Momma! Momma!" while giving the most pitiful look you can muster.

Step 3. Finally give in and fall asleep like this...









4 comments:

♥ Leia Everett-Reeves ♥ said...

LOLOLOL!!!!! u poor thing!
but u have to admit, later on in life you will look back and laugh and say ohhhh how i miss those days! LOL!
chin up mama!!

The Jarrells said...

oh how sweet! i can't wait until i have to go through that with julia. i never did with olivia, so i'm in for it!

igloodwellerz said...

Awwww... poor mommy and baby... but adorably cute picture!!!! She looks so snuggly...

2 Clemens Boys said...

Wow! your Blog is really great. I am a Friend of Stefania, I have just starting this blogging thing and I am looking to make mine really great! It looks like our kids are the same age as well. I love the nap story I have so been there. Stef said you are really into photography, I can tell it looks great! If you have any pointers for me let me know, Adrienne
ohboy2.blogspot.com