
Hello! Just wanted to give everyone an update now that the cat is out of the bag! I couldn't let on that Garrett and I were coming to California because I knew that mom would check the blog and the suprise would be ruined! We came for a suprise 50th bday party for my mom! She had no clue! It was a wonderful party and we really pulled one over on her! We all felt like big fat liars in the months leading up to the party but we kept reminding ourselves that it was for a good cause! We decided to throw the party in September instead of in November when her actual birthday is so that she wouldn't see it coming! It was a sucess and it was so nice to see family members that we rarely get to see! I am telling you, these suprise birthdays on my moms side of the family are a big to- do! I think that we just might officially be professional suprise birthday party "coordinators" by now! I will post some pictures soon but my littleman just got up from a nap and he is a tad bit grumpy so I better go! I will leave you with one picture of him with his cousin Hailey (my cousins adorable daughter) They had so much fun playing together!

2 comments:
Sarah,
Make sure to drop by for a quick visit and hug while you are here.
The Ray's
aw! i didn't know it was a surprise! how fun!! tell g we said hey!
Post a Comment