Thursday, August 03, 2006

Update and Happy Anniversary to us!

Where has July gone? We had a busy fun- filled month and now here I am realizing that I haven't updated our blog in weeks. I have oodles of pictures to share and lots of stories to tell. We spent the month back and forth between home, Florida, and Northern Louisiana (where we got to see the Whites!!!). We saw friends while in Florida, celebrated my 26th birthday, and we even managed to get Brandon's sister married off! Ok well that wasn't really our doing, but it was a beautiful wedding and now we have a new brother in law! It was a whirlwind month but it was WONDERFUL! We hope that everyone had a fabulous July!

Today is Brandon and my 4th Anniversary! Unfortunatly he is not home to celebrate with me but I wanted to let him know that I love him very much and can't believe how fast 4 years has flown by! So Happy Anniversary Bebes! I love you!


Enjoy A picture from our Wedding archive!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AAAWWW!!!!Makes me all teary-eyed! what a beautiful day it was! love you both, love mom/robin

The Jarrells said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! That picture is so sweet and beautiful! I hope you have a wonderul day, and i'm sorry that Brandon isn't there to spend it with you!

Anonymous said...

I miss you guys! ;) CK&M Happy 4th!